We are a small, biodynamic family farm located East of Paso Robles, CA. We offer a wide variety of produce, orchard fruits, as well as nursery plants, and we also raise sheep and lambs. We are deeply committed to the principles of biodynamic agriculture, and we also strive to be an active part of our community here in the Central Coast. We are open to the public Thursday through Sunday, 10am-6pm, for produce sales and tours. We also offer overnight camping in our orchard and host many events throughout the Spring and Summer months. Check back on the website often for updates on events, special promotions, and general goins-on at the farm. Thanks for supporting local Agriculture!
- 1) French style leeks $4 / lb
- 2) Green garlic – sweet enough to eat raw!!! 2.00 / bunch ~ 6 oz or $5 / lb
- 3) Baby agretti – still coming on yeah! $6 / lb
- 4) New onions – mostly reds. $1-2 / lb
- 5) New mache – first harvest of the true “Verte de Cambria”, tiny and sweet $12.00 / lb
- Babies in a box – $ 26 / box of 100 ct
- Mixed lettuces – $1.00 each
- Bloomsdale spinach – $6 / lb
- Giant Noble Spinach – $6 / lb
- Barbara’s Garden Greens – $6 / lb
- Chard, kale, escarole, red and green chicories, rustic arugula and some mizuna.
amazing flavor at $40 / lb
can be purchased in smaller amounts