We are happy to announce that this year we will be launching the Windrose Farm Cub! But what’s in a farm-club, you ask? Well, for starters it is not a CSA program. Our Farm Club is more like a social club, and will hopefully be populated with many people such as yourself. We are looking for people who are interested in and care about local, sustainable agriculture, and growing and eating good food with friends and neighbors in the community. The Farm Club is our way of inviting our amazing community of supporters to interactively join us and eachother in celebrating everything that is Windrose!
Benefits of Membership:
- Free to join!
- Access to exclusive events – such as chef and winemaker dinners, special workshops, and “farmer for a day” work parties
- 25% off Tomato Tasting –featuring Full of Life flatbread pizza, tomato tasting, local wine and beer, and tours
- 20% off Market price Discount on Produce bought on-farm – we want to encourage more local folks to come and share the bounty!
- Half off Camping – under the apple trees or under the stars
- Members will receive a copy of our quarterly e-newsletter
How to join: It’s simple! Just send an email with your full name, mailing address and phone number to email@example.com with “Farm Club” in the subject line